Bryn Mawr College
- Fall 2023, Graduate Algebra 1
University of Utah (2021-2022)
- Calculus 3 and College Algebra
- Topics in History of Mathematics
We followed the book Ethnomathematics by Marcia Ascher for the first half of the History of Math class. I am grateful to Dr. Allechar Serrano López for sharing her Spring 2021 course content with me!
University of South Alabama (2017-2021)
- (Graduate) Linear Algebra sequence
- Abstract Algebra
- Linear Algebra (in team-based learning and standards based grading)
- Calculus I, II, and III
I support and believe in Federico Ardila's Axioms.
- Mathematical talent is distributed equally among different groups, irrespective of geographic, demographic, and economic boundaries.
- Everyone can have joyful, meaningful, and empowering mathematical experiences.
- Mathematics is a powerful, malleable tool that can be shaped and used differently by communities to serve their needs.
- Every student deserves to be treated with dignity and respect.